We have a strong passion for authentic experiences
We started Voyadi because we want to share rich and meaningful experiences. We have a biological need to be connected and connection is why we are here. It is what gives purpose and meaning to our lives. Our CEO and Founder, Benny Xian, has a vision to create a new kind of company to focus on connecting people through deep experiences. As a technologist in Silicon Valley, Benny felt something missing from the technology we build. We are so focused on instant, short, and quick that we forget about the human experience.
We think there is a better way. We want something built to last. We want to be thoughtful, conscious, and eco-friendly for the environment.
We built Voyadi, as a product of Banian Labs to help enthusiasts to share their experience in a new way. Whether you are passionate about design, photography, writing, history, food, travel, or simply sharing experience, we want to help make it fun while creating meaning at the same time.
This is only day one for voyadi and we’re just getting started. Join us together in this journey!
Voyadi is a travel technology company based in Los Angeles. Our mission is to help people share deeper and meaningful experiences with others. We are all about experience. We build the technology to allow anyone to create, share, and experience new things that fuel their passions and enrich their lives.
PEOPLE BEHIND US
Senior Software Engineer
You will craft a seamless delightful mobile experience and work together with our core team to build amazing user interface.
We are looking for both full-time and part-time depending on the person. We will discuss salary/equity compensation based on the role and responsibilities.
- Self-starter; Self-motivated; Get shit done Mindset; Willing to try; Hands-on;
- Problem solver; Good at managing priorities and lead the team at a bigger picture;
- Startup experience is bonus.
- Skills: iOS Development, AWS/EC2/ELB/S3/DynamoDB, Objective-C, Swift
Full Stack Engineering Lead
To be successful in this role, you must be a quick learner, have stellar software development and strong communication abilities, and work well in small cross functional team( designer, product, business). This is an excellent opportunity to grow!
* Best practice. You are setting best practices and helping other teams architect better solutions, and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
* Velocity. You’re an engineer who can turn ideas into extremely fast and reliable code.
* Mentoring: You can teach/ mentor/ help others engineers understand the architectures and platforms underlying their features, improve code quality, make sounds architectural decision. You help engineers to get out of comfort zone.
* Passion and grit: You are self-driven, vibrant, love to experiment, enjoy in making things, and thrive in chaos. Okay. This sounds a bit like a super hero. We are looking for an awesome person who wants to make an impact and continue to grow.
* Agility: Explore emerging technologies and quickly adapt to newer ones for the best results. Work in test driven and agile development fashion.
* Strong architecture chops. You know how to build scrappy testing driven feature to the scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support our unique rate-of-growth requirements.
*Strong communication. You know how to report to executive team effectively and set up realistic goals and deadlines with engineering operation team.
- Working with systems infrastructure (knowing what hardware to ask for , what OS to install, how to prepare the system and dependencies for all software)
- Project management e.g.creating technical specifications and architecture documents, managing a project timeline (e.g someone who knows Agile/SCRUM). Oversee a bigger picture to prioritize development.
We are looking for those locations:
San Francisco; Los Angeles; NYC; Toronto; Austin; Portland; Seattle; Miami, London/HK/SH
Are you passionate about travel and living abroad? Are you part of any community?( Art & Design, Travel, Food & Drinks?) Do you love to use social media and meet up new people? As Voyadi Travel Community Evangelist, you’ll be leading a lot fun activities of locals who have a passion for sharing interesting experiences( Travel and Special events).
You’re an expert of the city you live and love to share about your local events and activity;
You’re tech-savvy social media maven. You’re creative and show strong interesting in travel and local activities; You’re a pro at planning, time management and organizing events and keep things in order; You’re self-motivated, energetic and compassionate.